One of Russel's Christmas presents was one of those awesomely cheap easels from IKEA.
I had no idea it would be the key to unleashing Russel's artistic talent!
Just a few days later, he drew his first real drawings. Do you see the faces?
I had no idea it would be the key to unleashing Russel's artistic talent!
Just a few days later, he drew his first real drawings. Do you see the faces?
(Did you notice the littlest bit of his big boy undies? Yes, we have faced the beast that is potty-training. It's all bark and no bite; he's doing great!)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! What a big boy!!!! I can't even imagine that moment. I'm impressed!
Those dry erase markers ended up all over my carpet and duvet cover! I had to buy a new duvet and pillow shams last week and I still need to steam clean my carpet. Here's to hoping it comes out! haha But it is worth the masterpieces they create! :)
Post a Comment