Russel was really into Tarzan for a while and one day while watching it, I noticed that Tucker seemed to think my hair was the vines of the jungle, and he Tarzan.
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
5 comments:
Hahaha, I've never heard that reason!! You always have the cutest hair. Long or short--it always seems perfect.
It's so cute!! I'm always envious of your hair... :)
Meg,
I totally love it!!! You look amazing!!! You seriously can pull anything off.
Miss you.
Looks adorable!
You look so cute! Love it.
Post a Comment