Love it! My little Jonathan LOVES to roughhouse. And when John's not around... mommy has to do :) We know because he'll just come up to us and push us or even "hit" us (not hard)--at first I thought I should be worried, until I realized that that was just code for "Let me climb on you and you throw me around and chase and piggy-back rides, etc."
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
5 comments:
Love it! My little Jonathan LOVES to roughhouse. And when John's not around... mommy has to do :) We know because he'll just come up to us and push us or even "hit" us (not hard)--at first I thought I should be worried, until I realized that that was just code for "Let me climb on you and you throw me around and chase and piggy-back rides, etc."
I love this. Boys are so awesome!
that is quite a house full of boys you have! I have a feeling our house is going to be the opposite, less tackling dad and more hormones!
I love that you captured that moment!!! Such cute pictures.
Very cute, Megan. They all look like they are having the time of their lives!
Post a Comment