Tucker is 2!
I still see him as such a baby, but he really isn't so much.
He only says three words, so I think he's little, but then I see him understand what I mean when I say, "Do you need a time-out?" ( He says, "NOooo").
Or now I see him finding things Russel does funny or wanting to be just like his brother.
Yesterday he spent most of the day laying on his tummy, kicking his little feet back and forth, drawing squiggles on everything he could get his hands on, because Russ is on a drawing kick.
So cute.
So cute.
Tucker is...
1. A Lover
2. A Fighter
3. Quietly Sneaky
4. A Bully with the TV (he can put DVD's on himself)
5. A Dancer
6. A Lover of Balls
7. Happy
8. Cuddly
9. Obsessed with Marshmallows
10. Our Sunshine Boy
Love you Bab Boy!
2 comments:
He's 2?!?! Man, time does go by quickly. Happy Birthday, little man!
He is adorable! It's so fun to see/hear about his cute personality. One day we'll have to get Olivia and him together, and when I say together, I mean date.
Post a Comment