Monday, December 13, 2010

Sick

Tucker was acting funny.

I found out why when he vomited all over the couch this morning. After I got him all cleaned up I wrapped him up in a big blanket on the couch (in case he had any more coming) and he instantly fell asleep. I hope that's all his poor little tummy has to share with us.

We've all been taking turns getting sick over the past few weeks. I sure hope we're done by our trip on Saturday...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww, poor little guy. What a sweetheart sleeping all bundled up. I hope he feels better soon!

The McBrides said...

looks like the nasty flu bug made it all the way from Utah to Alaska! It seems like everyone and their dog has been getting it around here, hope Tucker feels better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...