Friday, December 3, 2010

Sunrise Sunset

(random pic of Tuck chillin' in the ski-stroll)


We are in the thick of the darkness now.





Sunrise: 9:38am


Sunset: 3:58pm


Hours of Sun: 6.3





It only gets weird when we're driving home from church and the sun is already about to go behind the mountains (2:00) or when it's stormy like today, so it's already pitch black at 4. Today Russ and I cuddled in Mom and Dad's bed to watch a movie while Tucker napped.

3 comments:

the andersons said...

That would be so hard to get used to!

Lisa said...

This seriously fascinates me. I hope you guys are doing okay and not all depressed in all of that darkness. But that means your Christmas tree lights can sparkle even more!

hilary w said...

I'm with Lisa, I am so fascinated by your lives in Alaska! Does it make it hard to be productive during the day when it's dark so much? Or is it cozy and fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...