
via blog.80millionmoviesfree.com
(I do not support nor recommend above website--just found the picture there thanks to google!)
Have you seen this movie?
No, really have you?
We do not have cable so I don't even know how well known or widespread it is.
So, have you seen it?
I have.
If you haven't...
And you're like me...
Then watch it and prepare to bask in the full horror of the times we are living in.
The entirety of the corruption, craftiness and greed.
The selfishness of it all and...
The helplessness of it all.
And if you're like me,
It will take you a long time to fall asleep
And you will have nightmares all night long.
I never knew how completely terrifying grown-up nightmares can be until now.
It has been a month since I watched this movie and I still feel I should urge everyone to watch it.
Growing up as youth we're warned about the in-your-face horrors. You know, the drugs, sex, murder. Burglary, cheating, even inside trading.
But this...
This just brings it all to a new level.
1 comment:
Now I don't know if I should watch it or not! I mean, you highly recommend it, but I enjoy sleeping easily in my ignorance and naivety. :)
Post a Comment