Our family has caught a glimpse of heaven and his name is Gray!
Grayson Steven was born Saturday at 4:05 pm
8 lbs 14 oz
20.5 in.
He is perfect and everything went well.
He has the most amazingly thick, curly hair!
And he was met by a whole bunch of people who sure love him.
Welcome to our family my little angel.
6 comments:
congrats! his hair is amazing--love it! good luck on your trip!!
He is absolutely adorable! COngratulations to your family! Have a safe trip! We hope we get to see you!
HE IS BEAUTIFUL! Get that precious little bean, along with the other little beans to RI ASAP! We can't stand it, we have to see him (and the rest of youz guys) as soon as humanly possible!!! The jumping beans look so adorable holding him, I can't handle it!!Love you guys!
I meant to comment days ago! Sheesh...
Congratulations on your little bit of heaven. I'm glad things went well. Best of luck with your move!
Congrats! So sorry we missed you in Alaska. We wanted to visit. Now off to bigger adventures. Be safe on your trip. If you come through our neck of the woods, call. By the way, I always have to wish Russel a birthday wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSSEL!!
Congrats!!! He is precious and I love his name! What a sweet addition to your family!
Post a Comment