Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pre-School Graduation and Still waiting...

Today is the baby's due date and I'm still at home waiting for any sign of impending labor.
So I figure instead of going crazy, just waiting, I'll update the blog!

Russ had his pre-school graduation last Thursday.  He went to a great little Christian pre-school called Seeds of Faith.  It was a great year for him.  They had the cutest little graduation and somehow actually got all the kids to willingly wear caps and gowns.  They sang a bunch of songs for us and it was SO CUTE.  And Nana and Pop-Pop got to be there for it too!


Here's Russel with his teacher Miss Anne who is retiring.  All the kids got a little folder with pictures and mementos from the year as well as a gift; a little Noah's Ark sticker set. 

He told me afterwards that he was so so so so nervous that he didn't even want to be there!
I told him I couldn't even tell because he did such a good job and I was proud of him for doing it even though he was nervous.
I'm so proud of you my Russel!

And this is what our Mother's Day looked like up here in crazy Alaska.
AHHHH!!!! MORE SNOW!

It snowed the whole 3 hours during church, I couldn't believe it at all.
My poor parents.  We'd been having nice weather forever and I just couldn't fathom more snow.  But sure enough as soon as they got here, it snowed a little every day for 5 days.  They were frozen.

But we still had a great Mother's Day!  We celebrated with a nice steak dinner and those little boys of mine were sure cute and extra nice all day long!

2 comments:

The McBrides said...

oh meg i am so sorry to hear you are still pregnant! No one wants to see their pregnancy ticker say "40 weeks and 1 day pregnant" boo! Your little russ is so adorable (I cant believe how grown up he is getting!) I cant wait to hear about you new baby who i am sure will be joining you VERY soon! Good luck with the labor and delivery and everything, love you!

PS It is so crazy how you, taryn, angie, and brittney all are having babies so close! so fun!

Jenny said...

Meg!!! I just got caught up on your blog!!! I hope you are doing well and have your baby soon! I can't believe you are moving to Florida! That is so wonderful. I would totally drive down from NC to see you! Good luck with your delivery and recovery! I will follow your lead in about 6 weeks... so I will need all your advice on managing three kids!! Love ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...