Thursday, April 2, 2009

Create

Anyone who's been reading my blog over the past few months has probably noticed a shift.

A shift in style.

A shift in focus.

A shift in spirit.

Any gift I had for expressing myself was lost until just a few short weeks ago. The Lord is taking my spirit on an unimaginable, unforgettable, awesome journey. I am putty in His hands and he is shaping me into a better woman, wife and mother.

He has used many of you as tools in His hands.

A product of this journey has been an ability to better express my self through the written word and through photos.

A product of this journey has been a desire to create.

Now, I know that desire comes from drawing closer to God.

Please watch this video. You all are so beautiful.
Thanks NieNie!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your posts have been absolutely beautiful! I've read them the past few days, and I love the way your words and your pictures work together.

That talk really inspired me too, and I've been working on a goal to create something and show one act of compassion every single day. Just about a month down, and I've been successful every single day! It's amazing how great it makes me feel.

Thanks for sharing, Megan! I wish you lived closer so I could get to know you better. :)

The Thomas Family said...

Megan--I think you are absolutely amazing. I know you've been married to Ben for a while now but I feel like I have barely gotten to know you. This lets me see the real you and you are amazing and my brother is sooooo lucky to have you in his life. Thanks for the great messages. I love reading your blog. You are an inspiration to me. Love--Stacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...