Monday, April 13, 2009

Make that 4 new molars AND a massive ear infection.

Yeah, the poor kid. Judging by the amount of gunk coming from his ear, it's likely that he ruptured his eardrum. I feel so bad, but he never once tugged on his ear and I had no way of knowing until I saw a puddle of fluid in his ear.

Ben says, "Great, now he's going to associate me leaving with pain and traumatic trips to the doctor".

I'm waiting to see what happens when Ben goes back to work next Monday. He's gonna freak out!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Everything always seems to happen all at once when you have little kids. It's never just one small thing, if tends to come at you faster then you can ward it off.

I feel really bad for Russell. The combination of molars coming in and an ear infection had to be a doozy for him. And I'm with you, I hate when Jeff leaves overnight. I usually sleep with the phone, the mag light and a knife under my pillow. Yes, I'm a tiny bit paranoid.

I hope this week is better. :)

Lesley said...

Awwww! That is awful! Ear infections are my second least favorite thing. Having my husband gone is my first least favorite. That combo is nasty. I really hope this week is a bajillion times better.

Yikes. That all just really really stinks.

Josh & Teddie said...

oh man, that just stinks all around... Glad Ben is back and all went well for him, hopefully Russell will not be too miserable...dose him up with Tylenol, a teething kids best friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...