Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Week

If you recall, Easter came at the end of hell week.

I had nothing for my Russel except some eggs he had gotten at a grocery store Easter egg hunt which he happened upon with his Grandma while out letting me get some sleep.

Then my wonderful mother called and asked if I had a basket for my boy. "No" I said, surrendering myself to the demands of the week.

Later that night, my mother and father drove 1/2 hour to my home bearing an abundant Easter bounty. We are surrounded by so much love. I hid the few eggs from the grocery store around the house.



Russel amazingly awoke cheerful after a day of poking and prodding at the Emergency Room
It didn't take him long to find the first egg, and thankfully it was like the first time he found that egg.
Fortunately, the season's showers postponed the egg hunt we planned on participating to the next week. This wonderful Sister in Ben's parents' ward holds an annual hunt for friends and neighbors. There were 1,000 eggs hidden throughout their property! Russel scored.


It was a wonderful 70 degree day and totally made up for the previous Saturday. It was equally wonderful to be reminded that our Savior lives for three weeks in a row.

3 comments:

King Family said...

I'm glad life is back to normal for you. It's always difficult having a spouse gone. Looks like you all had a great Easter!

razzle said...

Hey Meg you Rock to the bone marrow!!!

razzle said...

Hey Meg you Rock to the bone marrow!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...