Thursday, April 30, 2009

Backaches

(I had a lot back in these days)
The other night as I brushed my teeth, my back just ached.

My mind wandered back through the happenings of the day, searching for the source of the night's pain.

Fed Tucker. Got Russel out of bed. Made waffles. Made Ben's lunch. Ate waffles. Fed Tucker. Changed diapers. Put boys' clothes on. Rocked Tucker to sleep. Everybody clean up! Took Russel outside. Ran fast. Rode fire trucks. Crashed. Ran fast. Made lunch. Fed Tucker. Did dishes. Did laundry. Fed Tucker. Hi Mom! Put car-seat in Grandma's car. Put boys in Grandma's car. Talked. Ate ice cream. Took boys out of the car. Fed Tucker. Honey, you're home! Took out trash. Bye Grandma, thank you. Made dinner. Don't touch that! Ate dinner. Fed Tucker. Put Tucker to bed. Went outside. Ran fast. Talked to neighbors. Ran fast. Bathed Russel. Did dishes. Put PJ's on Russel. Put Russel to bed.

A smile took over my mouth as I realized why I love backaches.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, that's so sweet. What a day! I don't know how you handle 2 kids--it's nice to see what a typical day is :)

Scottie and Angie said...

You are too cute!!! I love how you love being a mommy. The things women sacrifice for their babies. You were (are still) so cute when you are pregnant.
Love and miss you
Angie

Kate said...

Sounds to me like you earned that backache! I love how happy you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...