Last night we finally carved our jack-o-lantern.
It ended up being a very cute father/son activity.
Opening the pumpkin:
He comes to life!
Freezing outside:
Yesterday, Russel and I also made this deliciousness:
I spent three days a while ago making peach jam with a friend. As we set all the bottles on the freezer to cool, the sunlight poured through the windows, setting the amber jam all aglow.
I've been waiting since that day to get the right lighting again so I could get a picture!
Isn't it beautiful?
And ohhhh how delicious...
5 comments:
Fun times! And yummo on those cinnamon rolls!
I have to say that every time I see you've posted I get pretty excited. I think you guys live in the coolest, craziest and most beautiful place and it's fun to see what adventures you're having and will have!
Best wishes on making it through this Winter!
The jam and cinnamon rolls look delish! Hope you have a great Halloween!
Haha, I love that last picture of you with the jam. Classic.
And I love your jack-o-latern! Can I have a cinnamon roll??
I'm not sure you could make your life look any more ideal. Any houses available next door? Or am I too city now? I might be. But I can dream about northern lights and homemade peach jam.
I love that last picture of you. You are so cute Meg! Pretty jam, yummy cinnamon rolls, and cute family!
Post a Comment