Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Friends...

When the crazies aren't pushing or poking or slapping or bugging eachother...
Sometimes they actually have fun together (or near eachother at least).

Jiiiggglleeerrrrssss.
Fun to play with, not to eat I guess

Coloring.  The little bro wants to be just like the big guy.

Good ol' Elefun nets on the head.  Always a winner!
This picture makes me happy because Tucker is dancing, which is hilarious.
He makes little chicken-wing arms and marches back and forth with his head thrown side to side, kind of like a muppet.  It's the best!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!! I love that you made Jell-O Jigglers. I totally forgot about those.

Lesley said...

I loved this post -- it reminds me so much of my boys! Your little guys are adorable, and I totally know what you mean about the brotherly love-hate relationship. Ahhh.... they'll thank us someday, right?

Your description of Tuckers' dance moves was hilarious -- my Joseph does the EXACT same thing! Muppet-like is the perfect description!

maynardmoments said...

OOOhhhh, I had forgotten about jigglers. Great idea! Your boys are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...