Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunshiny Day



It's been raining here... a lot. The rain was beginning to be all I could see.  If I ever left the house to drive somewhere, I just saw clouds meeting the ground, hiding my mountains of happiness.  The rain was slowly putting out my inner fire with a hushed, curl-up-on-the-couch-and-cry sizzle.

But today... Now today I woke up to a sun!shiny! day! 

But how could that be when I wake up at 6:30 and the sun doesn't even rise until 9:07?

Well, let me explain!

The first ray of sunshine came when the boys woke up at 6:51!  Every minute counts people.

Next, they were both in good moods and Russel-Muscle proceeded to round up all manner of creature for a gladiator-esque battle.  Epic. And really fun.  And really cute.  And a little bit scary at times.

Third ray of sunshine came in the form of snow instead of more rain.  Blowing snow, big fluffy clumps, delicate flakes.  All much more sunshiny than rain, of course.

And then, the real-live sun came out to say happy birthday as the crazies ate their lunch.

So now when I curl up on the couch it looks more like this.
Sunshiny, yeah!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it could be sunshiny! I know that makes all the difference!

Lisa said...

Yay, I'm so glad!! Too much rain is not good for the soul.

P.S. You're a hottie!! Yowza!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...