We decided to do a family theme starting this year, because as I mentioned Russ started pre-school today!
I just thought it wouldn't hurt to start early!
And besides, what home couldn't use a little more "love".
Caswell Family Theme 2011-2012
"Love One Another"
John 13:34-35
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye alove one another; as I have loved you, that ye also blove one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have alove one to another."
But we wanted to make it a fun night as well as spiritual.
So we decorated with balloons and made pizza!
AND CUPCAKES
And the power went out!
We talked about who loves us and how we know it, and how we can show we love others... even people we don't know or maybe even people we fight with.
Between the pizza, the scriptures, the cupcakes and the power outage (despite some reluctance here and there), it all turned out to be a pretty darn good night!
Russ loved pre-school today by the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment