Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September happenings


I just foumd some random pictures from things that have happened this month.
We went to a Fall Farm Festival.
They had a bunch of little kid games with little prizes that were just right for the crazies.
Here Russ is digging for his prize.


And there were fun animals to look at.  We got to pet and feed some really friendly horses, gobble at some turkeys and I think we spooked this alpaca (?)


Here's my cross country boys taking 5 spots in the top 10 at one of their races!
(1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 9th)
I'm so proud of those speedy boys.


And Ben and his friend climbed up the mountain by our house and got a black bear!
So I give you...
Roast of Black Bear:

Pretty yummy!

1 comment:

Josh & Teddie said...

wait, like real black bear, like shot, skinned and daniel booned a bear? Thats crazy! YOu certainly couldn't do that in RI! Love seeing the pictures and what you are doing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...