Saturday was Seward's annual Pumpkin Prowl!
The kids go to a park in town and scoop up little plastic pumpkins full of Halloween goodies.
Our boys pulled off a dino theme this year. Russ is a T-Rex, but his head was too itchy to wear. And Tuck got the dino-rider costume again this year...
Sorry kid, that's what you get when Mom's sick and you're 2. Hey, he was happy!
They had to sit on top of puffy dino rides for the ride there.
They had already started it when we got there, so I wasn't sure if there would be anything left, but they found their limit no problem.
Afterwards Russ ran around with all his costumed friends and Tuck enjoyed "mash-rooms" by the fire.
(by the way, he does actually like both marshmallows and mushrooms!)
1 comment:
I will never get over how cute the dino-rider costume is. I think one of your children should wear it every halloween :)
Post a Comment