I had that ultrasound today!
I've never had an ultrasound so early and it was just magical to see such a tiny little thing wiggling all around. I brought the crazies with me and they were just as interested as 4 and 2 year olds could be.
So, I say rewind, because the baby is measuring at 9 weeks and 6 days, not 11 weeks and 5 days. That makes the due date May 17th. Sure it's a little hard to find out I'm not as far along as I was hoping, but at the same time, I'm already starting to feel better! That's incredible.
So here's a first glimpse at the little bean:
Face, hands and tummy
Head, body, arms and little curled up legs!
I'm already in love.
3 comments:
Fun ultrasound pictures! Bean number 3 sure looks cute. I am glad that even though you aren't as far along as you thought, that you are feeling better. We really are only about 2 weeks apart from eachother now. Pretty cool.
hey Meg! Congrats on numero tres! Wow 3 beans born in the month of May. I hope that everything continues to go well for you and the other munchkins. talk to you soon Ras : )
Congratulations Meg!! So excited you guys are on to the number 3!!! Maybe you guys will have a third boy too? Hehe, too bad you guys are in ALASKA, I wish we could get our boys together. Sorry you're not further along, glad to hear you are already feeling better though. Henry was born on Cinco de Mayo, at least you'll avoid that! Good luck to you babe, miss you!
Post a Comment