After a rainy Conference weekend, and being shut in by a few things like colds and pink eye, we made it out for a beautiful day! It was just one of those days when the air was so fresh and crisp, the sun shone through the colored leaves and the occasional gust of soft wind left your nose a little pink.
I didn't have time to get Tuck dressed before taking Russ to pre-school, then I just didn't do it before we had to pick him up and then everything was spontaneous, so he had a day out in his fuzzy, footsy PJ's! I wasn't going to let that slow us down. And people in Seward just don't care anyway.
First, we went to Subway for lunch (Seward's one and only "fast food"). Then we went to the park with the bouncy dinosaur.
Then I wanted to take a drive along the ocean and we just ended up going to the beach.
And I didn't get any action shots of us on the beach, but we climbed on drift wood trees, rocks, and cliffs and found treasures like mussels, limpets, crabs, barnacles and even "pine-corns".
I was glad for such a glorious day, because...
Do you see all that snow already?? Winter is already at our doorstep! Yikes!
1 comment:
What a fun mom you are! They will soo appreciate your willingness to take them outside so much!
Post a Comment