Friday, February 27, 2009

Haircuts All Around

Or at least for two of us.

Russel's cut was done by Mom's developing hand

If you're wondering about the strange look on Russel's face in all of our recent pictures, that's me trying to teach him to smile for pictures. So he's usually saying,
"Cheese"
or
"(one, two,) threes!"
As you can see, it really doesn't produce a smile-like expression.
But I keep trying anyway.

Momma got bangs

Mom's was started by a professional and then "fixed" by yet again, Mom's developing hand.


Can you tell I think I'm lookin' good? Sing along with me,
"You're sooooo vain"
:)


7 comments:

Lesley said...

I LOVE your hair! Those bangs look great on you, and it seems like your hair is really cooperating! I wish mine could look like that!

I love the faces Russel makes when he is 'smiling'. :) If you find a fool-proof way to get a bonifide smile out of him, please pass along the wisdom! We have the same problem over here.

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh & Teddie said...

Your hair looks great! So does Russell's! Im scared of taking scissors to Theo's hair so I give you tons of credit for that!

Lisa said...

I want your hair. I've been really wanting to cut bangs. I think I'll show John these pictures to get him on board (he's kinda scared) :)

Amanda said...

Sexy Momma! You should help me out because I am definitely lacking in that area as of right now. I haven't cut my hair in 7 months. Ack! It's gross.

Oh, yes, and Jack laughs when he bites. Sooooooooooo NOT FUNNY. I don't know what I am going to do if he doesn't stop and gets more teeth.

Amy said...

Obviously I'm partial to redheads, but your hair is sooo beautiful! I love the bangs and I'm impressed that you were able to fix them yourself. I usually cut my own and then end up paying someone to fix them for me. In fact, I would pay you if we lived closer to eachother. cuz your bangs are smokin'.
It seems I can cut my entire family's hair, but I always mess up my own bangs. So way to go. And Russell is adorable, by the way. Of course how could your children not be with you two as their parents!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is hot, but seriously Meg, your hair can do no wrong! It is so beautiful. I am afraid of giving Clarkie haircuts, I think I'll be putting Dad in charge of that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...