Saturday, February 7, 2009

Silly boys

This one's for you Stace! Sorry it took so long!

Crazy eyes!


Painting for the first time!



He likes his hats sideways

Russel got to make cupcakes with Grandma Caswell. He was very proud of his work, but didn't want to eat it!

Fell asleep during lunch

While I was feeding Tucker, I noticed Russel looking for something under the couch. Next thing, I heard Russel's little voice coming from underneath me saying, "I stuck....ahhhh, I stuck"

Wearing Mommy's shoes

2 comments:

taryn said...

Meg! I cannot believe what a big boy Russel is! He is so adorable, and so is Tucker. I think Russel looks more like you and Tucker looks more like Ben :)

The Thomas Family said...

Thanks for the cute pics I can't believe how much they look alike at 2 months old. I forgot how much Russel has changed over the past year and a half. They are so cute!! I miss you guys. Love--Stace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...