Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome To Our World!

I was inspired to welcome you all into my world. Mine is one probably similar to almost every mother of small children's world, but welcome still the same!

This was my catalyst-stepping out of the shower face to face with a half-eaten apple

That farm's goin' nowhere fast

The usual resting place for Russel's cup: the little space between the cushion and the arm of the couch

Random hanging things everywhere, always, as the blur of my child passes on to wreak more havoc on my home.

This one's a step up. Last time it was my clothes before the toilet got flushed.... yeeaaahhh

Trying to make Valentines last until the party, which I drove 40 minutes to get to.... a day early

But this is why I do it all and love it all and try to be better....
even though I often fail...
these guys need me to be great, and always forgive me when I'm not.

6 comments:

taryn said...

This is a sweet post! You are such a good mom. And I cannot believe that story about the mouse!!! I would have died. You are my hero :)

Amanda said...

Thank you for having me! The people in your world are precious.

Amy said...

I decided a while ago, that even on my craziest, most hectic and scatterbrained days, my kids still have it better than most of the children in the world. You are such a good mom to enjoy these moments and love them even amidst all the craziness of young children. I loved this!

Nancy said...

This was a very sweet post. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who, you know, isn't a perfect homemaker--you know the idea you have of a spotless house, a perfectly cooked dinner, well-behaved children, and a day planner that actually is followed...I'm not that person. And that's okay. :)

You're a fun mom, though, I'm sure because your kids are happy!

Waterspout said...

There's a lot more to follow; but, it's all worth it. I don't care what Ben says. He should be off diving anyway.

The Old Man

Scottie and Angie said...

Meg,
I love this post and think it was so sweet, you are an amazing mother. Way to apprecite these moments, I admire you. Your kids are adorable by the way.
Also I agree with Tare I would have died about the mice!!! I hope you get them all!!!
Love ya
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...