Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To Answer Questions

I was very brave,
Our sink friend was making me sick too.
But I found him at about 9:00 am, so I knew I had to take care of it. I sure wasn't going to let him hang out until Ben got home at 4pm.
So I said a prayer asking for bravery and strength, no joke (even if that was stupid),
got out the tongs and put him in a ziploc bag,
and threw him off of our deck to a snowy, ziploc baggy, perhaps kitty tummy grave.
Then I replugged the sink with those same tongs,
and filled it with water and bleach.
The sink stayed that way for hours, let me tell ya.
I wanted every mousy germ DEAD!
Then my sister came and helped me sanitize the rest of the kitchen,
because I could just imagine little feet scurrying EVERYWHERE.... yuck.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!! That is so gross. I don't know what I would've done. John would've come home to find me shaking in the corner, pointing at the sink. :)

Kate said...

Ugh, you are SO brave. That is scary. I would have been shuddering like crazy the whole time, and I definitely would have prayed. I'm always glad I have cats, but I also love knowing that a mouse will never get into my house without being noticed very quickly! :)

Josh & Teddie said...

Good for you! I totally would have covered up the sink and left it! YUCK!
I read the blog to my mom and she thought it was really just a dream! Glad its resolved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...