Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look at how much they don't look alike!

Tell me what you think... do they or don't they?

Russel age 2 months

Tucker age 2 months

Also, Tucker had his 2 month check-up:

23 1/2 inches-65 %
13 lbs 1 oz-75%

That means he grew 1 inch and gained 2 lbs 1 oz in ONE MONTH! I can't believe how fast babies grow!

This shows one of the many differences between the brothers. Russel hovered around 10th percentile mostly... I'm afraid his brother's gonna outgrow him quickly. Look out!

2 comments:

Scottie and Angie said...

MEG
I love that you put pictures up!!! YOu have such cute kids I can't believe how big Russel is, and your new little guy isn't so little anymore.
I miss you so much and I always apprecite when you post because it helps me feel close to you,
Love ,
angie

Lisa said...

Megs!!! I am so happy to see your blog updates and to see that you are doing well and a new mommy again! Tucker is beautiful, and I love the name! BTW, I do see definite resemblance but the angle of the pic of Tucker is harder to tell. Both your boys are adorable and I am planning a trip sometime in the summer to RI so I will let you know and I can't wait!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...