Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas (or Dec.11th to the rest of the world)

So, Santa came special for us so we could go on a trip during the real Christmas. What a nice fellow, wouldn't you say? Santa even has a special tradition at our house where he hangs snowflakes for us. Boy he sure loves Russ & Tuck, huh? Good thing he wasn't around to hear all the "why are those up there?"s and the "well, I'm going to rip them down"s. Good thing. But in all fairness Russ wasn't feeling very well and was generally grumpy at times and that's ok! I know I sure thought it looked neat-o!


As I mentioned, Russ wasn't in peak physical condition, so when he woke up he was a grump. We said, "Did anyone come last night?" Russ says, "No one came last niiiIIIGGHHTT WAAAHH!". We said, "Look around silly!" After a few seconds longer than it should have taken, he says "There's stuff hanging on the ceilin'!" Oh boy... But then he saw the really good stuff and the rest of the day was golden!

We always start with the stockings.




I'm pretty sure that Russ was involved in the opening of nearly every present and none of us minded. I'm not so sure that will be the case next year though...


The aftermath! AAAHH! Me on Christmas morning! AAAHH!



'Twas a great day.



1 comment:

taryn said...

Haha, Russel's reaction to "Christmas" morning is great. One day they'll realize all the wonderful things we do for them...er, I mean that Santa does for them ;)

p.s. I think the snowflakes are adorable! Do you think Santa would do that for us too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...