Nana and Pop-Pop W rented an incredible place for our family to come together and stay.
See the two windows on the top left?
Mine and Ben's room.
We fell asleep to the lulling sounds of waves crashing to the beach.
We awoke to a beautiful sunrise reflecting off the water, just outside.
Countless hours spent on the beach searching for hidden treasures, burying new treasures, flying kites, tossing a frisbee fancily, racing the remote-control truck against golf carts and even swimming brought our liveliness out of hibernation.
I surprised Ben with an evening out to see Cirque du Soleil in Orlando.
I felt like such a rebel without cause for snapping these photos.
I told Ben it was such a rush to get in trouble.
("No photos please, Ma'am")
Ughh.. Yeah, I know!
Then we went to my new hamburger heaven.
~*(5 GUYS!)*~
We did plenty of touristy activities too.
St. Augustine
What else would anyone do with giant cannons?
Maybe we even put the crazies inside them... maybe.
Also hit: The Alligator Farm, Orlando Science Center and many delectable houses of gluttany.
Also hit: The Alligator Farm, Orlando Science Center and many delectable houses of gluttany.
I may have consumed an entire 27 oz. t-bone...
Ok, I definitely did - and wanted more
(And may have made some inappropriate sounds while devouring the mooing goodness.)
You can tell we love eachother because we each have our own.
(photo courtesy Schmeg's i-Phone)
Cover your ears Alaska.
Cover your ears Alaska.
"Until next time my mistress"
1 comment:
So jealous, we are going to get hit with more snow this week! Five Guys is the best! We got introduced down in CT, and then realized there is one right across the street from the Aquarium, if you ever move back your fav burger joint will be closer!
Post a Comment