I have a lot of catching up to do, so here goes:
We had a quiet birthday party for Tucker with just us and it was fun.
He got a special Elmo balloon
and colored with his tongue sticking out (he's concentrating)
Tucker loves Blue's Clues.
On a side note, Russel was so cute and helped get everything ready for Tucker's party while the B-day boy was napping. He is quite the helper.
He kept holding his hand up like a pawprint whenever he saw the cake.
Opening fun presents
Getting scared silly by Santa at a Christmas party at the SeaLife Center
And he got some cutie outfits from Gramma
7 comments:
Happy Birthday cute Tucker!!
How cute! I love how Russel was helping out. That's so sweet :) Oh, and I've had camera setting issues as well. So frustrating. Why exactly would we want pictures to be pitch black? Who knows. :)
Nice cake making skills! I wish I was creative. Happy birthday Tucker :)
Happy birthday Tucker! I like the cake too!
Happy Birthday to Tucker!!!!!! Soooooooooooo I want to see pictures from your Florida trip! I had better not hold out on us:) Love ya-Angie
Love the bulldog shirt. The H clan sure loves bulldogs. Hope all is well over in Alaska. Miss my commrade. Y'all sure have some handsome boys. We might be visiting this summer. At least Ken really really hopes. Happy Bday Tucker.
Post a Comment