Wednesday starts out kinda like this:
"As you live your life righteously, your children will love and honor you as their mother"
But I hear and see a tantrum.
I feel little hands hitting me.
"I don't understand. Sure, the love and honor will come full circle when they're older, but what about now? I need love, I've been trying so hard..."
Sigh
I wasn't about to let the day get the better of me.
I wake up Thursday, and I feel loving arms embrace me.
My mind sweeps back to this:
I hear a small, yet surprisingly loud, voice,
"Mommeeeee, Daddeeeee"
The embrace ends, but soon at my side is our beautiful creation.
He smiles and he lets me love his face with my touch.
Then, the miracle,
He loves my face with his little touch.
My mind sweeps back to this:
I glance over my shoulder and see something like this:
Smiling ever so sweetly,
yet another beautiful creation.
And I feel loved.
I recognize the Lord's answer to my prayers,
And I know
That I am loved.
yet another beautiful creation.
And I feel loved.
I recognize the Lord's answer to my prayers,
And I know
That I am loved.
4 comments:
We really have the best job in the world don't we? With how hard it can be some days, there are rewards that come from being a mother that nothing else can match.
Thanks for reminding me of that.
You write the most beautiful things!
Wow, you have such a great perspective. I was definitely needing this lately. Thanks.
Ok another beautiful post I love it MEG!!!!! WOW you are amazing. You make me so excited to be a mommmy one day.
Love you
Angie
ps
FYI
Scottie and I decided to make our blog private, so if you could please email me, I will then email you back with an INVITE!!! Because we love when you look at our blog and know what we are up to.
Love ya,
Angie
shortstuff17_2003@hotmail.com
Post a Comment