Russel hearts dinosaurs.
A LOT

That's a stuffed dino on his head and every time he wears these pj's, he won't let me take them off until the next day (as in they're worn for about 36 to 48 hours).

Dinosaur cookies were Russ's Valentines. BIGHT HIS HEAD OFF,
ROAAARR!

Playdough must always be made into DINOSAURS!
What is it that makes all boys have a love affair with dinosaurs at some point in their lives?
I mean other than their
huge, spiky, lizardy, ferocious,
AWESOMENESS.
I guess I kinda heart dinos right now too
4 comments:
You make having boys seem like fun. Usually I'm like, "I'm so glad I have a girl because what in the world would I do with a boy?!"
You're awesome. :)
Henry loves them too. He calls them rar rar's.
Lol, fortunately Theo has not gotten into his dino lovin phase yet! Looks like fun though.... I do hear you on the wearing pj's for a day and a half though (but thats totally my choice b/c Im lazy!)
That's so funny. Jonathan has those pajamas too, but he doesn't know how to not let me take them off :)
Post a Comment