Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We Like to Move It!

I bet Reel to Real never thought they'd be No. 1 on the KIDS top 100 back in '94.

Notice Russel's sweet pose at the beginning.



He's only reluctant at the end because he wants to watch himself on the camera already. I say:

MOVE IT BABY!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

How cute! I need to teach Ian how to dance. That was adorable! And that song would be perfect to learn to.

Amy said...

That kid has some wicked good dance moves. What a cutie! That's one of our families favorite songs as well, you just can't not dance to it.

Lisa said...

Hahahaha, that's too awesome. I would want to watch myself too if I looked that awesome :)

Scottie and Angie said...

so cute!!!!!!!

Scottie and Angie said...

wonder who he gets it from??? LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...