Today is exciting because I buttoned my skinny jeans!
(let's just not talk about what's happenin' above the button)
Woo-hoo!

Yoga must be magical, because I did it for the first time yesterday.
And I thought, "This almost feels tooooo good"
Then, the jeans the very next day.
Whoa.
No wait....
It must be all that jazzy dancing with Russ
(let's just not talk about what's happenin' above the button)
Woo-hoo!
Yoga must be magical, because I did it for the first time yesterday.
And I thought, "This almost feels tooooo good"
Then, the jeans the very next day.
Whoa.
No wait....
It must be all that jazzy dancing with Russ
4 comments:
You are too cute! I love yoga, too.
Yoga ABCs for kids by Giam is awesome. Rachel loves it. And it's actually more of a workout than I thought it would be.
Then again, Rachel and I had a dance party today and that was more of a workout than I was expecting, too.
WOOO!!! That is definitely cause for celebration.
Horray! That deserves some sort of outing to show your hot stuff off.
Also, I am so impressed that you took your boys to Target. I have not yet ventured out with both boys all by my self. Go girl!
PS I often find myself snacking on the treats that fell on the floor and ended up in my pocket. Glad I am not alone!
lkj
I c an't see the bottom 1/3 of the screen, so I have to leave weirdo comments to see your awesome comments
Post a Comment