Monday, March 9, 2009

Playing with Cousins

Right now, we live about 2 miles down the street from my sister and her family.

It's awesome.

So, we have dinner together once a week (health allowing). We can also trade baby-sitting services.

That's awesome too.

Last time was our turn to baby-sit and the kids had a blast.

They built one of the COOLEST forts I have ever seen
(and that's Avery's bony you-know-what sticking up there)


Russel with cousins Avery and Garret

I wish I could have fit in there

TACKLE!

Yo, yo... yo yo yo, yo
My name is baby mah-ma jah-ma
And I tell ya what
Avery's the coolest, with the bony butt.
I love my big cousins and this crazy, phat hat,
And I know all you out there luv
My baby fat!
Yeeeeaahhhhhhhhh

Peace Out

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hahaha, I love the rap :) How cool that you live so close!

Lara said...

Wait 'til I show Avery the rap about her bony butt!!! Rap on, sis!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...