Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time for Tucker

Russel does funny things, so it seems he's been getting a lot of the blog spotlight.

As you can see he loves his brother, but wisely is unsure whether he is to be trusted.



Now it's time for Tucker.









He loves to cuddle.

He loves his baths.

He takes long naps.

He loves to eat.

He loves to smile.

He is growing too fast.

He is beautiful.

He is perfect.

He is my baby and

I LOVE him.


4 comments:

Kate said...

Aww, you're new little guy is so cute! Those are some fun pictures of him. :)

Eric and Laura said...

What a cutie! I love the wrinkled nose.

Josh & Teddie said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the pics in the sweatshirt!

Deanna said...

that. baby. is. BEN....holy cow...also I wish I could see your baby in person:) I hope you guys are doing well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...