I just saw Renee Zellweger at Target, I'm 99% sure (Ben doesn't believe me).
That's pretty weird because it was in Killingly, CT (translation=middle of nowhere). They really do call it the "quiet corner" around here for a reason. I'm talking about 3 restaurants in a 15 minute radius. (Hence why Ben doesn't believe me)
Anyway, I just took a double take and left her alone. I'm glad I didn't dare say anything because it's not like I'm a "fan", and I know the conversation would have gone something like this:
"Oh hey, aren't you Renee Zellweger?"
"Yes... that's me"
"Oh ok, I thought so. Well....Have a nice day"
Or maybe
"I loved you in umm.... uhh.. the boxing movie... during the depression... um.. Cinderella Story"
"You mean Cinderella Man"
"Right, loved it"
Well anyway, I'm just glad that I'm at a point in my life where I felt no envy of her at all.
Except maybe that she didn't have to spend 5-10 minutes deciding which toothpaste or deodorant was the best deal. Hope she spends the extra time wisely.
I Do Now
6 days ago
2 comments:
Hope she spends the time wisely...haha....you crack me up. So true though. If you add up all the seconds and minutes I spend comparing prices it's gotta add up to a decent amount of time.
It was her. She lives in Pomfret, about three miles from Target. Google it. You should have said Hi.
Post a Comment